Effective Communication, Public Speaking & Personality Development
A practical and result oriented course designed to help you perform more effectively through improved COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Here is a course that helps you
• Develop successful Speaking Skills and communicate effectively
• Develop Leadership qualities and increase Self – confidence
• Get an insight into Human Relations
• Get along with people and Team-Building
• Enhance career opportunities by Goal setting
• EXPRESS BETTER and IMPRESS BETTER
• SELL BETTER – Your IDEAS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
• Develop an acceptable PERSONALITY
Mrs. A.N. Ramanathan, Mr. & Mrs. Ravi A.N. Raamanathan, Directors of the Institute will be conducting the course. As a pioneer in this field for the past 50 years, this Institute has trained over 1,00,000 people from all walks of life and has conducted over 5,000 training programmes in Chennai, Mumbai and several other principal cities in India. Besides 200 programmes for the INDO-AMERICAN SOCIETY, Mumbai, courses have also been conducted on an IN-HOUSE BASIS for several leading organizations like Airport Authority of India, Airtel (Bharati Televentures Ltd.), Ambattur Clothing Co., Ambuja Cements, Anabond, Apex Laboratories, Ashok Leyland, Asian Paints, Audco, ABB, ABB Global, AVT Group, Baxter, BHEL, Bharat Petroleum, Blue Star, Birla Cements, Braun, Britannia, Cairn Energy, Carborundum Universal, Caterpiller India, Cetex Petrochemicals, Cholamandalam Investments, Cognizant Technologies, Consolidated Construction Consortium, CMC, CPCL, CSC Corpn., Dalmia Cements, Dhanalakshmi Bank, E.I.D. Parry, E.I.DuPont, FACT, FLSmidth, Gillette India, GMMCO, GVK Group, Grasim Cements, Hindustan Latex, Hindustan Lever, Hindustan Motors, Hindustan Newsprints, Hindustan Powerplus, HCL, HOCL, Indian Additives, Indo-Gulf Fertilizers Corporation, iSOFT, IDBI, IDEA, ITC, ITC Agro-Tech, ITC Bhadrachalam, IVRCL, Kochi Refineries (BPCL), KMA, L&T, L& T Infotech, Madras Cements, Mando Brakes, Malco, MRF, NOKIA, Novar India, NTPC, Nutrine Confectionery, OEN Group, Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Parry Agro Industries, Pepsico, Perlos, Prestige Estates Projects, Rajashree Cements, Rane (TRW), Rolls Royce Industrial Corpn., Sathyam Software, Searle India, SmithKline Beecham, Standard Chartered Bank, Sundaram Brake Linings, Sundaram Clayton, Sundaram Fasteners, SRF, S&S Power, Tablets India, Tata Teleservices, Titan Industries, T.I. of India, TCS, TVS Suzuki, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visteon, VKL Group, VST Industries, W.S. Industries, Wheels India, and various public and private enterprises, institutions and banks all over the country.
The purpose of this course is to develop skills and techniques necessary for Effective Communication, Public Speaking and Personality Development. It will help the participants to communicate better and speak with confidence with individuals, officials, clients, participate actively in meetings, conferences and also speak from platforms. Suggestions and training will be given to develop an acceptable voice. The course will also help a person to develop a forceful personality and get along well with others by developing inter-personal and intra-personal communication. The participants will also be helped to get rid of their barriers in communication and eventually have a barrier-free personality.
1. Effective Communication
• Fundamentals of Effective Communication
• How to sell your ideas
• Communication within Industry (awareness of motivation, ego states, games, etc.)
• Guidelines on: Listening, Reading and Writing
• Non-verbal Communication (Body Language)
• Appeals in communication
2. Public Speaking (Speech Communication)
• How to develop courage and self-confidence
• Speech purposes, preparation patterns and outlining of speech
• Study of audience/ client’s psychology and speech situations
• Fundamentals and secrets of good delivery
• How to open a talk and attract favourable attention
• How to interest and motivate an audience / client
• How to make your meaning clear and convince an audience / client
• How to close effectively and get action
• Platform essentials & techniques
• Voice improvement and microphone techniques
• Video recording of speech & play-back of the same
3. Conference Techniques
• How to participate in conferences, group discussions and office mettings
4. Personality Development
• How to develop a forceful personality
• Transactional Analysis in communication
• Awareness of Ego states and their application in communication
• Time Management (guidelines)
• Fifteen principles to Success
• Five magic keys to Success
• Goal setting and how to get what you want
• A programme for self-improvement
5. Barriers in Communication
• How to get rid of your barriers in communication
6. Assertiveness Training
• How to be more assertive and get what you want.
At our Institute’s Air conditioned Premises
Ellaiamman Koil Street,
Sastri Nagar, Adyar,
Chennai – 600020.
Duration & Timings
Meeting eight consecutive SUNDAY mornings
• 1st session 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Tea Break 11:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
• 2nd session 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For Clarifications contact
Ravi A.N. Raamanathan, Course Director
Phone : 044 – 24911336 / 044 – 24464849
E-mail : email@example.com
A fresh batch commences every alternate month. Contact the RAMANATHANS on Phone Nos. 24911336 or 24464849 (Chennai) for further information.[Top]